Vacuum Atmospheres Company, a division of WEMS, Inc., established in 1960, with over 8000 systems worldwide is committed to supplying the Scientific and Industrial communities with the highest quality and most technically advanced inert atmosphere products.
Vacuum Atmospheres maintains a high quality 78,000 square foot production and assembly facility. Complete in-house manufacturing capabilities that assure maximum control of quality and scheduling.
Our highly experienced engineering and sales personnel are devoted to supplying personal assistance with system integration and product selection.
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard used to establish a quality management system that provides confidence in the conformance of manufactured products to established or specified requirements. For more information on this topic, visit the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Web-site.
A manufacturing company that has implemented a quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard and has passed conformance audits performed by an independent registrar. Our registrar is Quality Systems Registrars, Inc. Our Certificate number is QSR-711.
- Continuous improvements in product quality and reliability.
- Better “On-Time” deliveries.
- Increased customer satisfaction through improved use of VAC resources.
- Increased understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- Structured and documented design processes.
- Product improvement through customer feedback.