Custom OLED Inert Glove Box Systems
Vacuum Deposition Glove Box Systems
Thin Film Deposition In Inert Atmosphere
- Glass Bell Jar with Lift System
- High Volume Turbo Pump
- Rotating Substrate Holder
- Shutter Control
- Dual 2 KVA Resistive Sources
- Optional Additional Sources
- Inficon XTN Rate Monitor
- Optional Cryogenic Pump
- Optional SST Chamber w/external access
Integrated Glove Box Spin Coater
Spin Casting of Air Sensitive Materials
- Integrate Coaters from Major Suppliers
- Prep Box for Coater Installation by Customer
- “In-Deck” or Floor Mount
- Coaters Available with Dispensing System
- Integrate with Vacuum Deposition System
Laminar flow inert glovebox system with integrated evaporator
- Rapid Particle Removal
- Class 10 or Better Cleanroom Environment
- Inert Atmosphere,
- Variable Laminar Flow, 30 – 90 LFM
- 0.12 Micron HEPA FIlter, ULPA Filter Optional
- Dual Column Inert Gas Purifier
- Oxygen and Moisture Analyzers
- Optional Oil Free Vacuum Pump
Introducing a turnkey solution for vacuum deposition, spin coating and device testing in an inert atmosphere.
- Unique base plate design provides for multiple sources configured in an arc at the front of the base plate, providing enhanced film uniformity combined with easy source loading and replacement.
- Stainless steel bell jar with viewport and sacrificial glass for easy clean-up of viewing area.
- Pneumatic bell jar lift raises bell jar following refill from low moisture glovebox atmosphere.
- Direct drive rotary work holder with adjustable height, tilt and rotation speed. Easy to view and reach platen allows for easy mask and substrate loading.
- 1-2% deposition uniformity across 4-5 inches.
- Pump stack with 300l/sec turbo pump backed with Edwards RV-8 12 CFM direct drive roughing pump. Vacuum pressure routinely reaches 5 X 10-6 Torr.
- Deposition rate and thickness monitor with slide out crystal drawer for easy crystal replacement.
- Integrated touch screen controls with built in diagnostics for all glovebox, bell jar and evaporation functions. Including automatic pump, vent and built in diagnostics
- Optional co-deposition functions available upon request